Oh boy, if this is true it’s potentially the biggest Game of Thrones spoiler to ever leak. We’re not kidding, this will spoil the entire plot of Season 7 if it’s true.
The origin of this is Reddit, which as you know can be hit or miss when it comes to this sort of thing, but the original post is very well sourced. This is the original post on Reddit, complete with links sourcing all of the spoilers. Again, some of this could be false while bits could be true. Or, the entire thing could be completely legitimate.
Here’s a summary of the big spoilers for each episode in Season 7:
- WWs marching South towards the Wall.
- Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd. (Bran was at the studio filming with other “Team Starks”, though apparently he was filming a scene at the Castle Black that day.)
- Jon receives a raven from Dany, she’s summoning the lords of Westeros. Jon and Davos decide to go because they need the dragonglass from Dragonstone.
- Jon leaves Sansa in charge of Winterfell.
- Jon leaves Ghost at Winterfell, where he stays all season.
- Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone. Tyrion meets them on the beach, and the Dothraki take their ship. (Footage and pictures show filming of likely this scene.)
- Tyrion brings them to meet Dany, encountering Missandei and Grey Worm on the way. The “throne room” contains a number of Dothraki. (ALL have been spotted filming in Bilbao- widely believed to be the set of Dragonstone.)
- Dany and Jon meet. Dany demands he bend the knee, which he refuses. Evidently, he discusses the WWs, but she doesn’t believe him. Tyrion insists that Jon isn’t crazy.
- Davos tries to mention Jon’s resurrection, but Jon dismisses it.
- Dany respects Jon immediately, Jon to Dany maybe not as much?
- Bran arrives at Winterfell. Meera returns home. (Bran has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
- Arya arrives at Winterfell. (Arya has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
- Sam leaves Oldtown for Winterfell with Gilly and baby Sam.
- Jorah reunites with Dany at Dragonstone.
- Jon receives a raven telling him that Bran and Arya are at Winterfell.
- Jamie, Bronn, Tyrion and Davos have a secret meeting at some point where Tyrion tries to persuade them to surrender to Dany, which Jamie ignores. Unclear if this happens before or after Dany ambushes the Lannister army. (Footage has been captured of Peter Dinklage and Liam Cunningham filming together, appearing to be preparing a boat to leave the beach. This might be them preparing to leave for the meeting.
- Another boat-beach scene has been captured filming, again including Tyrion and Davos, but also Gendry!)
Gendry’s in Kings Landing making weapons, and he is found by Davos.(Tyrion, Davos and Gendry have been filming together on a beach in Bilbao.)
- The party travels to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea by boat. Davos stays behind while the others go wight hunting.
- Jon leads a small force (himself, The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry(WHY?!) to capture a wight. (Scene set to be filmed in Iceland in January includes 6 major characters.)
- The team is attacked by the Night King’s army, including a wight polar bear. The bear kills Thoros (apparently a slow death). (Thoros is confirmed to return for season 7.)
- They are surrounded on an island on a frozen lake and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies most of the team back to Eastwatch, but Jon is left behind.
- Jon is almost killed, but Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends Jon off with his horse while continuing to fight the horde. Jon watches Benjen swarmed by undead as he rides, half dead, to safety.
- Viserion is killed and raised as the Night King’s mount.
- Jon offers to lay down his title as KITN if Dany and her forces will help against the WWs. This scene is private.
- Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out.
- Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood. The general consensus is that she miscarries.
- Sam and Bran figure out Jon’s heritage. He is apparently a legitimised Targaryen named “Aegon”.
- Jon and Dany have sex for the first time on a boat headed North.
- The Wall falls at the end of the episode. The Night King attacks the Wall with the reanimated Viserion. He now breathes blue flame.
Those last two episodes are jaw-droppingly epic and if they are legitimate spoilers I can see some huge reaction videos coming out after they air. Since the series has surpassed the plot in the books there’s no way for anyone to know if this is true or not, but it’s definitely interesting that these sort of details have leaked out. This is a seventh season I’d like to see even if one of the best characters ends up dead…