MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!There have been some pretty big spoilers so far for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but this one is perhaps the biggest. By far this spoiler is one that most people will not want to see until it’s on the big screen. It’s one of the biggest gut punches yet from The Force Awakens.
If you want to read it, scroll past Luke’s reaction:
From MakingStarWars comes this confirmation of a death that’s been long rumored:
You really might not want to read these spoilers if youâ€™re on the fence. This isnâ€™t rocky. This is verified as having been shot at Pinewood. These are scenes and the documented players in them. This information is very accurate and very broad. It isnâ€™t from the script. This is the first spoiler Iâ€™ve had where Iâ€™ve known it was so apparently accurate I was floored by it.
Here we go…
The facts are this was shot at Pinewood:
- This sequence takes place on the ramparts of The Evil Castle.
- Han Solo is hiding.
- He decides to reveal himself to Kylo Renn.
- Finn, Rey, Chewbacca and BB-8 stop in their tracks.
- They watch as Han Solo confronts Kylo Renn. Kylo Renn silences the conversation forever.
- Chewbacca lets out of a barrage of angry roars and laser blasts.
- Kylo Renn flees the scene.
- Stormtroopers file in and Fin and Rey are forced to flee.
- More explosions.
- BB-8 and Chewbacca flee to the Falcon.
Han Solo is never in a scene after this. Those are the facts.
There you have it. It’s perhaps the most sad spoiler yet from The Force Awakens. It’s not completely unexpected, but to know that we’re going to see that character die on the big screen in December is a downer. These character we don’t want to see die, but one is going to.