LEGO is known for their amazing series of Ultimate Collector’s Series building sets. Fans have been drooling over their various Star Wars sets over the years, with releases such as the Millennium Falcon, Super Star Destroyer, Star Destroyer, and the Death Star II reaching legend status as some of the greatest LEGO creations of all time. Now Marvel will receive their first UCS set later this year.
Clocking in at nearly 3,000 pieces the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier will set you back a cool $350. The whole thing is about 31 inches in length when assembled, so it’s a pretty decent sized set. Here’s what LEGO says is included:
- Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill, plus an iconic SHIELD eagle stand to display them on
- Features 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, a gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, plus 12 microfigures (Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and 8 SHIELD agents)
- Also includes a detailed runway
- Weapons include Hawkeye’s bow, Black Widow’s gun and Captain America’s shield
- SHIELD Agent Maria Hill minifigure is new for spring 2015!
- Includes a plaque with facts about The SHIELD Helicarrier
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGOÂ® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Rotors can also be turned manually
- Includes a display stand
If you want to get a better look at it, LEGO released his video: